The Records Retention Advisory Board is designed to work closely with the Records Management Officer by reviewing the performance of the program and propose changes & improvements.
The board consists of:
- Jean I. Grande, City Clerk/Records Management Officer
- Stephanie Viscelli, Common Council President
- Gerard Feeney, Corporation Counsel
- Eda Pendorf, a representative for the Rome Historical Society
- Keith Butters, a resident of the City of Rome
The board meets in January, May and September of each year.