The Rome Planning Board provides community input and advice to the Mayor, the City Council and the Department of Community and Economic Development on any matter affecting planning and development within the community.
The board reviews plans for subdivisions, applications for site plans for new or modified construction, applications for changes to the official zoning map and requests for changes within Rome’s Historic District.
The Board also reviews State Environmental Quality Review Act, or SEQR, applications to determine the significance of the impact of proposed projects on the environment.
Planning Board meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Common Council Chambers at City Hall.
Current Planning Board members:
- David Troutman
- Mark Esposito -Chairperson
- Joseph Calandra
- Karim Madmoune
- Tom Arcuri
Documents for Download:
- Planning Board Agenda September 3, 2019
- Planning Board Meeting Dates
- Planning Board Application
- Historic District Application
- Historic District Application Checklist
- Historic District Project Review Form
- Site Plan Review Checklist
- Subdivision Checklist
- State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQR) Forms
- EAF Mapper