The Rome Planning Board provides community input and advice to the Mayor, the City Council and the Department of Community and Economic Development on any matter affecting planning and development within the community.
The board reviews plans for subdivisions, applications for site plans for new or modified construction, applications for changes to the official zoning map and requests for changes within Rome’s Historic District.
The Board also reviews State Environmental Quality Review Act, or SEQR, applications to determine the significance of the impact of proposed projects on the environment.
Planning Board meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Common Council Chambers at City Hall.
Current Planning Board members:
- Joseph Calandra – Vice Chairperson
- Mark Esposito – Chairperson
- Karim Madmoune
- David Smith
- David Troutman
- # November 16th, 2021_Planning Board Meeting Agenda
- 1A. Woodhaven Site Plan Amendment Application filed 11.5.21
- 1B. Woodhaven Revised Setback Drawings
- 2. RHS (200 Church Street) – Historic District Completed Application – Planning Board
Audio from November 2, 2021 Planning Board Meeting:
- 2021 Planning Board Meeting and Application Due Dates
- Planning Board Application
- Historic District Application
- Historic District Application Checklist
- Historic District Project Review Form
- Subdivision Checklist
- Site Plan Review Checklist
- State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQR) Forms
- EAF Mapper
Email: Garret Wyckoff
Public comments may be submitted via the form below: