The Records Advisory Board is designed to work closely with the Records Management Officer by reviewing the performance of the program and propose changes & improvements.
The board consists of:
- Eric Seelig, City Clerk/Records Management Officer
- Stephanie Viscelli, Common Council President
- Gerard Feeney, Corporation Counsel
- Arthur L. Simmons III, a representative of the Rome Historical Society
- Mike Colangelo, Sr., a resident of the City of Rome
The board meets in the month of May of each year.