Project Fibonacci ® Foundation Inc. is sponsoring a “Community Clue Quest Contest.” Join the Community Quest Contest and meet the challenge! The Contest started on Tuesday, July 6 and goes through Saturday, August 28, 2021. The purpose of the hunt is for you to have fun through Scanning QR codes at local businesses listed and connecting with the businesses in the downtown area, identify four (4) SECRET Location and have the opportunity to win a prize.
The Scavenger hunt is in conjunction with the Rome Art and Community Center (RACC) “Summer Concert Series” which runs July through August 28, 2021.
How It Works:
- You Can Join as an Individual or Form Your Own Group (only one prize will be awarded to an individual or a group).
- Points Are Earned BY-Scanning QR Codes That Are Placed In the Window or Door of the Businesses Listed Below
- Points Are Earned at Each of the (4) SECRET Locations (QR Codes are placed in the window or front door).
- Points Are Earned When Solving Riddles Related to a Building or Event in Our Community
- Points Are Earned (optional) When Making a Purchase from One of The Businesses Listed
Businesses where QR codes are placed:
- Arizona Tacos
- Engleberts Jewelers
- Indoor Garden Supply (Gary’s Music)
- Kekis Service Station (CITGO)
- Sugarbeets(Cream &Sugarbeets)
- The Balanced Chef
- The Capitol Theatre Arts Complex
- The Copper Easel
We want to thank the Rome Chamber of Commerce, Rome Historical Society, Jervis Library and Thrive Co-work for their support of this event.
For more information go to projectfibonacci.org